Free

Dischino, thank you for your comments - much appreciated. I cannot tolerate double standards with anyone, let alone blatant lies & false accusations, I always stand up for the truth & what I feel is just, fair & right. I cannot tolerate unfair bashing of Garry Amnselmo, his hard working wife Irma, the Silverado staff or others. I do not need to spend my time & energy here to prove my point. Regardless of what we all say, it is not us who will influence the future of Silverado Gold Mines - the future facts will speak for themselves. Unfortunately, it is not possible to have peace as we should have - for some parties they refuse - I feel they have a hidden agenda but I cannot prove it! Nevertheless I will fight for justice - at all costs!

If Agoracom decides to unfairly banish the innocent - so be it - it will not be on my conscience! Business is a very dirty game - ethics & morality are going out the window - sadly! I will survive regardless! If those who chose to see the obvious, I pity them rather than condemn them -- end of story!

New Message
Please login to post a reply