Welcome to the SkyHarbour Resources LTD Hub on AGORACOM

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. is a uranium and precious metal exploration company actively involved with the development of projects in one of the most active uranium exploration regions in the world, the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.

Free

TIM9LIVES  --  are  you sleeping? Are you dreaming of gold at $768.00.  Wake up..  ol  boy....  your not dreaming  ...  we  are  here.  Tommorrow is another day .  In  regard to double knife ( deep drilling) yes it takes longer .  As you know, drilling and  lifting core takes longer and longer the further (down) depth you go. I was in to Red lake to see last drilling and had to use motor boat to get to sight compliments of the plumber. This next trip, I'll bring a skidoo and my ice fishing gear and  yes.. I will bring in my own drill.

Last drilling(correct me if I am wrong) took almost 5 weeks per hole with a rest in between for some repairs and rest for crew that worked round the clock.. 7 days a week. These holes being deeper will take longer. but the wedging off these will save drilling top half depth again and give us a greater feel and far better  results from unexplored area. The area,, between what we  now know and our neighbours, seems to be getting closer each day .

You are right on with the other properties , keeping us entertained , and we should see some results in very near future.  

Look to the east of our neighbours new head frame on other side of B"town , and maybe you can enlighten me why they are not being a little more agressive in exploring it more. Their share price has started moving upward also.

Just Fishing........????

New Message
Please login to post a reply