Welcome to the SkyHarbour Resources LTD Hub on AGORACOM

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. is a uranium and precious metal exploration company actively involved with the development of projects in one of the most active uranium exploration regions in the world, the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.

Free

Grouping halts together doesnt usually mean anything except it was done for efficiency and or convenience/circumstance. I have seen it done many times before with no connection between the companies halted.

I had really hoped we bust through .23 on this rally, stranger things have happened in these markets maybe there is a chance still, but these results are sure dissapointing.

On the pos side syh was only .10 before the South bay news release and was at todays level nearly a yr ago with no work/discovery at all at south bay so there may be higher support than many suspect including support from the Bruce channel drilling underway.

The monthly chart looks very strong and last friday a few million weak hand dissgorged them selves of their shares at a strong discount to our starting price today.

Bottom line , I havent a clue what will happen today <G>

New Message
Please login to post a reply