Welcome to the SkyHarbour Resources LTD Hub on AGORACOM

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. is a uranium and precious metal exploration company actively involved with the development of projects in one of the most active uranium exploration regions in the world, the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.

Free

May 27, 2008 05:20AM

May 27, 2008 05:48AM

May 27, 2008 06:04AM

May 30, 2008 01:09PM

Jun 06, 2008 11:42AM

Jun 06, 2008 07:45PM

Jun 10, 2008 10:42AM

To Those that contribute to this board < It is much appreciated...

I have read all postings for a while on both the SYH... and CYP sites and I believe most of us are all of the same mind set.. I also see a lot less bashing and a more informed bunch of stockholders. The shares in both have also been consolidated in my opinion and most that are remaining are very dedicated and will no doubt want to stay till we complete much more of the drilling and see the results from these cores.. I know that some shareholders are, no doubt, just as anxious as I am. We have all had our moments and I am sure Don Huston has even more as well

The drill from what I can remember , is a new drill.. and we all should remember that it is the biggest drill in RED LAKE.. This hole is a major undertaking for anyone. Drills of this size or capabilities are not very common place.
I remember being in Red lake and witnessing our northern neighbor's drilling company trying desperately to fish out some of their steel as well.. Again in Geraldton area this year , another crew had the same problems and were fishing.. Both gave up and restarted... With all this in mind , we must also realize that this is one of the longest or deepest ( depending on one's perception ) drilling in this area and it is also not simply a hole punched in the ground, but one that is being directed all the way from the surface to the targeted area. A very major undertaking in my perception. Being a mother hole and on the target , will enable further exploration with much more precision and at a much reduced cost in the long run..

Our northern neighbor's driller has had one drill in the same spot now for almost 2 years, I believe and I suspect it is also a record for the time spent on same drill site.

To those that have the patience . the rewards could and should, in my opinion, make it all worthwhile.

"" GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL ""

New Message
Please login to post a reply