Welcome to the SkyHarbour Resources LTD Hub on AGORACOM

Skyharbour Resources Ltd. is a uranium and precious metal exploration company actively involved with the development of projects in one of the most active uranium exploration regions in the world, the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan.

Free

I look back and feel that the trouble that they had in Red Lake recently resulted in Don Huston not going to Red Lake as planned almost 10 days ago on a Friday as we were told. Again last week we were told he was still in the office after being told again he was going to RED LAKE .. The reason for delaying in my humble opinion was that the drill still had some problems...

Now we are told `HE IS NOW IN RED LAKE.`

In my humble opinion the reason he is there now at this time is as follows..

The drill is turning and we are no longer above the Balmer..... No... may I even be so bold as to suggest that we c be could be in the Balmer right now and that is the reason that he is in Red Lake..

Only Time Will Tell ... but I do expect another news report in the very near future from Red Lake..

In South Bay I am hearing that they could stay and drill another couple of holes if number 12 hole is anything like or as good as hole 11... That sounds pretty good to me.. and maybe some news next week here as well I suspect.

Now -- Lets see if my guesses are right..

My regards to the shareholders and may you all have a great weekend

New Message
Please login to post a reply