Welcome To The SLAM Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Gold and Base Metal Projects (Ontario and New Brunswick)

Free

Well, time to check in with the board as I've been away for some time.

Assays released this week were once again met with a muted response, as is the norm these days with most junior mineral exploration plays - unless "bonanza style grades" over huge intervals is the case. Irregardless, results from Keezhik-Miminiska were still encouraging, remembering that these properties are very much still "grass roots plays". KL0818 intersected three different zones in the new discovery which assayed 3.1-6.05 g Au/tonne. Yes, these are definitely not "ore grades", but for a discovery hole, any time you get highly anomalous values such as these, it's reason for optimism.

For me, I'm particularly looking forward to the upcoming assays from Opikeigan (OL12 zone) and the historic Fort Hope Gold Mine (FHGM). 8 holes were drilled between these zones. Previous holes in OL12 intersected gold up to 30-40 g Au/tonne. As we know, FHGM grab samples in the fall yielded assays up to 2 oz (approx 60 g) Au/tonne, and a historic bulk sample assayed 8 ozs. Au/tonne (over 200 g).

It's also interesting to note that all seven holes in the Reserve Creek zone intersected quartz veining or sulphides (both associated with gold), so gold assays from these holes are also all but certain.

Hopefully, we can get some thickness to these intercepts along with the gold values.

And of course, on top of the gold properties, work continues at Nash Creek as the company continues to expand/delineate the ore body (Hickey Zone) leading into an inevitable feasibility study and updated resource calculation.

Ya, the stock price truly stinks! But knowing all of these underlying fundamentals, avoiding looking at my portfoio value and developing one huge amount of patience/tolerance helps relieve some of the frustration.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

New Message
Please login to post a reply