Welcome To The SLAM Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Gold and Base Metal Projects (Ontario and New Brunswick)

Free

Hello folks:

I tend to play very speculative stocks and leave the more conservative stuff to my Wood Gundy guy, but here goes.

GNZ: Though GNZ is already up considerably in the past few months, I believe President Marc Dame is determined, and knows how to turn this into a serious producer. Any day now they are expected to be releasing a resource report on there oil/shale property in the Pasquia Hills area of Saskatchewan, which, though it will likely only be representative of a relatively small percentage of the whole property could point to hundreds of millions if not a billion or more barrels. The company also has other very interesting deals in the works, see Sedar for their Noel and Provost properties, as well as a proposal to acquire some interesting lands in the Pinscher Creek Area. They don't currently have a website so you will need to rely on Sedar. I've held the stock for about 9 months.

SXL: There are others here that have explained the value here far better than I could.

THV: Thelon Ventures is a uranium explorer with multiple properties, but the one that has piqued my interest significantly is the Pasfield Lake property in the Athabaska Basin. See the analyst report on the company website. Also, I subscribe to some of the Casey publications, and Casey recommended buying there October 07 private placement, and I'm told has also bought into there recent private placement as well. The Pasfield Lake property has been JV'd with Triex Minerals whereby Triex can earn 80% for performing work over 3 years. They completed the work required in 14 months. Though THV would only hold 20% of the value of the property, should the property hit this wont be a $.07 stock anymore. See report.

FPX: First Point Minerals hold several gold properties, mostly in Central America, there most active and promising at the moment is a property in Mexico. But what has me really interested is their attempts to revolutionize the nickel mining industry. Mooreman, I'd be curious as to your thoughts if you should get interested and have a look at what they're trying to do. First Point has partnered with a group of UBC geologists to try and extract the nickel from nickel iron ore, and feel if they can successfully develop this process (see news releases) they can very economically open-pit nickel. In the meantime, they have picked up several properties that they feel are the best available properties in North America which would benefit from these processes.

IRK: Internationl KRL. I like there basket of properties and, considering there current price and my belief that commodities are at least going to stay very strong if not go up, think they have a bright future.

Keep in mind. I've been wrong before.

HH

New Message
Please login to post a reply