Welcome To The Snowfield Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

The bashers will always be here because they see true value in SNO.

The NR had what we needed which was the information on the 100 ton sample and the processing dates.

The Drilling info what the bashers would jump on because they need something to work the longs into a selling position.

Just over 2.6 million shares traded in Nov 2007 about an avg of 119 K per 22 trading days so where the huge sell-off they take about? (No where is the simple answer).

The bashers aren't here to look at snowfields as a glass 1/2 empty they look at SNO as a glass half filled and will like to buy what people put up and for now all they are buying are their own flip flop shares.

Bashers never point out the positive especially when they can accumulate off weak hands.

You think the bashers want to see the stock at .05 ?  Simple answer is no because they own it like you and I but they will always be the ones to first point out missed dates and meaningless flaws to scare you into a sell position.

If you went out to buy a new sports car that had all the bells and whistles and you can back to show your friends these are the type of people that would point out the smallest thing that was negative and will work it to the bone.Yeah it's a nice car but look there's a missing air cap on one tire.>>> Just like the NR put out from sno same principle.

As glassdesigns pretends in his dialogues,"let's wait to see what the sample has before I buy"Hey glass  where do you expect to buy if and when it returns let's say a 10 ct stone? your not buying it at .20 so does that classify you  a bumbling XXXXT when your trying to catch it at $2.00 or $4.00.

Here glass I'll be a nice guy Scotia has 40,500 sitting there @ $4.66 take them now or pay double later. 

SNO, Cdn. Sell 40,500 Limit: $4.66

Long..

Red.

New Message
Please login to post a reply