Welcome To The Snowfield Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Jan 07, 2008 12:29PM

Re: 2 Beers look at the sample.

posted on Jan 08, 2008 07:04AM

And they suggested a move to bulk sample...... this is what they do in Africa...... as a larger sample is the only way to define if further exploration is warranted.

Why are you spending so much time posting negatively on SH and here if you are not interested in this play..... one can stand by to see if they are convinced they want to buy a few tickets...

This is where you become suspect as your intent is to hold the stock price at bay untill such results are known.....

And you constant indicate that others are pumping the stock... quite frankly I see very little pumping but a lot of bashing.

If you are to be believed why the secrecy of any other investments..... most legitimate investors post everywhere they invest....... this makes you and your multiple allasis friends look suspect.

Just too uch effort being made to control a stock price you say you have no investment in...... either you are a liar or your have motive beyond a stock investment...JMHO

Either way you cannot be trusted!

You obviously speak to Fraser and Bob on a daily basis but they are unsure who you are..... another very devious untrustworthy attribute........ I have told Fraser exactly who I am and what name I post under...... have you?...NO!

New Message
Please login to post a reply