Welcome To The Snowfield Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Mar 05, 2008 02:58PM
Mar 05, 2008 05:20PM

Mar 05, 2008 05:34PM

Mar 05, 2008 05:36PM

I was told that  they  planted 27  diamonds in the  sample.....  the  tracers if  you  will... and that  all 27 were  recovered... I got this  3rd  hand  so you  will have to  ask  Bob  or  Allan if this is  fact.

The  reason to   drill more  holes  would only be  worthwhile to  test  the  lower  sills ... the more   holes  and  caustic   disolved  kimbie  the  better the  data.

The  top  sill  data  is in the  bulk sample..... No  use drilling  more  holes  and  caustic  on  that  material as  we  already  have  1200 tones  of  it.....  They  can   walk over  and  pick  up as  much as they  want out of the  pile.....  but   why....

They  already  know there are  diamonds in it.... 

they  already  know there are  macros

What  they  don't  know is it  has an economical  grade  or  value....

Therefore:  Complete the  bulk sample.... in  fact   send it  all in!

If they  can't  get the  info required  out  of the  1200 tones  on the  ground, then  Mud  Lake top sill is a write  off.... Most  cost effective way to resolve this  is  to   complete the  top  layer sample. Then they  will know  what  the  top  layer is  only.

The  lower 2  sills should  be  drilled off if they  figure they  have  sufficent  volume on their  own as a minable  deposit , if the  top  sill is a  wash..... if they are too  small then they are  better off to  keep up the  hunt  for  more  kimberlite structures... JMHO

This  is  one  heck of a setback... Time   for  clear  rational thought on  most  efficent  way to proceed  given the  time, effort, and  money spent so far. Doing  caustic  work on the  top  sill is  redundent when you  have a bulk sample  sitting   there.

As I said  I would try to  arange  processing  of the  whole  lot of  kimbie  extracted  so  far.. all 1200 tones...  This  will yield  a more  acurate   value of  ct/ tone and   resolve the issue   very  quickly.

Maybe DeBeers will do the  whole  lot and  process it  as well... I would  ask them  first.

Lets  say  they  abandon the   upper sill..... This  sounds  like  what  they are  proposing  now.... Is there  enough  mass in these 2 sills to warrant a  mine?  A bulk sample  from the   lower  sill will be  very  expensive....  the   hole for the  top sill is   huge... who's to  say  it's in the  right  spot to  continue... and  water  was a  problem  with   it....  thus  additional delays.

I would  drill   some  holes  with the  intent  on   defining   diamond  states  in the  lower  sills   with  at  least  a couple  tones  of  cores before  they   propose another  bulk sample.....

They need to  put this  bulk sample  to  rest  first.

Thats   the  way I see it.. As I  said I'm  out  right now  untill I see a definative  plan that  makes  sence... and  with a lot more  detail to  back up  what they are doing.... Now  wonder there  were no drill  plans  and  cross sections on the  website...  would  have  provided  investors the  means to  scrutinize their  work.

Hope this  puts a  positive spin on  what  the  options are.....  This may not be  as bad as it  looks, if  there is  coarse   distribution  of  large  diamonds which is  what  I  think  DeBeers  may  have  been   optomistic  about.

I await a  plan that   is  professional and  complete to address the issues. 

Mar 05, 2008 06:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply