Welcome To The Snowfield Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: Tailings Audit probably would answer most questions --

I will agree that of all of us, Res was the most outspoken on needing to do more drilling, and not sending out the first 100 tons. But I don't recall anyone saying that the site of the bulk needed to be caustic fusion tested first, or even that they needed to include the lower sills in the bulk test.

If they had decided to do either, the extra expense and time would have been considerable.

Res is still advocating completing the bulk sample, which I agree with. I did not agree with doing more sampling at the time, but I do agree with sampling of all sills and delineating the size of the body now that we suspect part of the body may not have diamonds.

Debeers assistance is welcomed, but I wonder if the portion of concentrate that went to SA has a higher probablility of diamonds than the sample that went to SRC. They are the experts, and even though it may have appeared to be a homogenous 1500 kg, it may have been tweaked in their favor. That will only be proven when an entire bulk sample is analyzed by an independent party.

Although the results were discouraging, they are still valuable. We know there could be problems with the hematite in the processing, we know there are clear diamonds, we know (if the hematite is not a problem) that the top sill could be barren, etc etc. All this knowledge gained from the bulk extraction will valuable not only our project here, but to the rest of the diamond explorers in Canada.

I don't see any decisions made by management that were negligent or clearly an error. I see decisions that were possible and the best tradeoff on cost/time. I also see a lot of bad luck.

Just my opinion.

Ted

New Message
Please login to post a reply