Welcome To The Snowfield Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

PETERJR = SOUND MIND= GOOD POST ON SNO

posted on Mar 06, 2008 01:59AM
Many will disagree, but I think that management has been honest and has acted in a fitting manner upon the information that was provided to it by the laboratory.

Perhaps the NR could have been worded a better, but no one could say that they tried to hide anything or mislead investors. After all, they hired the laboratory to provide a set of accurate results from the kimberlite concentrate and, on Monday evening, that is what they thought they had got.

Assuming that the diamond separation process has indeed been compromised and rendered inaccurate (yet to be officially confirmed), there was no way that management could have known this at the time that the NR was been drafted. Hindsight tells us now that perhaps they should have seen the disparity between the core samples and the SRC results. However, the results were there before them on that Monday evening and they represented the worst possible outcome to years of effort.

When a company hires a laboratory to provide a service, you are inclined to believe the results and trust that they are correct. After all, if you fly as a passenger in a plane, you assume that the pilot is capable of flying it. We do not watch over the pilot's shoulder, or check the miriad of flight gauges for possible problems. So, why would the company doubt the results that had been furnished to it, as hard as that must have been.

All this is past now and share holders that sold at a loss should consider buying their shares back. For many, their shares are cheaper now than when they sold them. What is more important for us all now, is how Snowfield manages its way through this crisis. The situation must be dealt with promptly and professionally. Then, when the situation is back on track, an investigation should be made on how the situation arose at the SRC and what will be done to ensure that it can never be repeated.

If the results do turn out to be much better, I still believe that more drilling should be carried-out on the kimberlite to get a better understanding of the distribution of the diamonds within each sill.

Lastly, I hope that De Beers is given a heads-up on the situation so that they can alter their diamond recovery process accordingly.

I know that many will disagree with the above and I respect your opinions. I stuck to my shares, so all I have seen over the past two days is a paper loss. I am sure that the real losses endured by those that sold their shares has been much more painful. With this in mind, I fully understand how angry you must be and how hard this post must be to read, let alone agree with.

Whatever happens over the coming days, I still believe that the Snowfield Mud lake story is far from over....

peterjr

New Message
Please login to post a reply