Welcome To The Snowfield Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hi Montrose,

There is no doubt that Snowfield has learned a lot about the Mud lake kimberlite and I am sure that all stages of any core or bulk analyses will be tailored towards counteracting the effects of hematite in the future.

AK has given us some insight as to its possible effects at the DMS stage and I am confident that the run-of-the-mill DMS process will not be used by the company in the future. As suggested, perhaps some tumbling of the kimberlite will be carried out prior to the DMS stage.

Furthermore, the deposit itself is being extensively drilled to gain a better understanding of any differences between the sills.

With the above in mind, I think that we now stand a much better chance of knowing what lies at Mud Lake than we did at any time before.

Of course, all this new-found knowledge will not put diamonds in the kimberlite where there were none before. But, we now stand a much better chance of separating any that we do find their way into the kimberlite drill cores and bulk samples through the use of customized sorting processes at all stages.

On a broader front, I am sure that the disappointing initial results from Mud Lake has put an increased emphasis upon the search for additional kimberlites at Ticho. This, in itself, is a very positive outcome that might yield some good news in the near future.

As AK says, we are not done yet!!

Good luck to all.....peterjr

New Message
Please login to post a reply