Welcome To The Snowfield Development Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

May 25, 2009 10:22AM

May 25, 2009 11:44AM

May 25, 2009 11:45AM

May 25, 2009 11:48AM

Jun 02, 2009 07:41AM

The "other site" has a posting from an individual indicating he had spoke to the office last week and that there could be information released this week depending on processing of "paperwork".

Would certainly be interesting if in fact this time they found something specific rather than "potential".

Whatever the case there are people out there seeking to dramaticly increase their position with 1/4 and 1/2 million share purchases. Even though the stock is at .03 it still constitutes a layout of cash that could always be used elsewhere if that location was more attractive.

I just don't buy the comment about "flipping it to themselves". I think the reason there are limited brokers involved is that there really are a rather limited number of shareholders in this project, many of whom have vast quantities of shares.

All of this market turnaround is certainly making portfolio monitoring a lot more interesting pass time.

Forgive one slight off topic. Hows the fishing up around Pender Harbour. Have a friend who went for years but stopped when things kind of dried up. Hoping I guess the salmon have returned.

Onward and Upward

Jun 02, 2009 11:48AM

Jun 11, 2009 03:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply