Sonde Resources Corp

Exploration and production of oil and natural gas.

Free

Hi Jim;

Personally I don't think Mike Coolen will be joining the management of Challenger 'Energy any time soon seeing as he asked the court under CCAA to deny Challenger Energy's 25% ownership of Block 5(c) due to the fact that Challenger failed to pay Canadian Superior the $14 million bridge loan back in addition to the millions of dollars that it owes Canadian Superior Energy for its share of the Endeavour well. Why would Challenger Energy want him now? Also, Greg Noval would have a difficult time coming back to Challenger in a management position as this would most likely have to be voted on at the Annual Meeting and there are many shareholders ie..the funds.. who may not want him back on the Board or in management. No, I think that it is more likely that Mike Coolen will end up in some capacity at the Liberty Natural Gas project in New Jersey. Either that or Greg Noval has a subsidiary junior oil and gas company that nobody is aware of yet . This is my thinking. Then they may try to acquire the Nova Scotia assets or Libya/Tunisia assets, or even the Liberty LNG assets from Canadian Superior Energy as it emerges from CCAA protection. Nothing like abandoning ship with the keys to the treasure chest. Hahahahahah. Avast ye landlubbers...

Best Wishes; Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply