Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Huh? If they were to action the RS in a 10:1 manner, your $1000 value, theoretically, would not change. The number of shares you have would be 10% of the original amount, but the value of each of these shares would be 10x greater. For example, if you had 16,000 shares at $0.065 each (or $1000 total), you would end up with 1600 shares at $0.65 each.

The problem that everyone is worried about is how the market would react to the RS. In general, the market sees a RS as a sign of weakness in the company, which does not apply to SPQ, but they may be painted with the same brush.

What changed my point of view is not the initial problem that this resolution presented, but rather the perception that the market would have that the company is planning to do a RS. As Yellowknifer pointed out, the market would put more emphasis on this than anything when excellent news releases come out, and the share price would not reflect the true value.

I would estimate that the majority of the investors reading this forum will now vote against the proposal. I just wanted to make sure you understand that as the proposal was planned, you would not be directly robbed of 90% of the worth of your stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply