Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free
Message: From the other forum but note who is in and around SRU vs....

From the other forum but note who is in and around SRU vs....

posted on Jul 03, 2008 03:18AM
If you are new here or are again not to sure about Starfield Resources Inc., this comparison should be of assistance to you.
The following are just a few examples of the point I am making.

A] DR. NORMAN BETTS, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Starfield Resourses Inc.. Formerly a Finance Minister in the BC Government and who sits on the board of about 6 power companies [three public and three private I believe] -VS a Vickygabbro type basher trying his best for about 7 years to refute the facts with fiction. What did he say his qualifications are?

B] DR. BRYN HARRIS, Metallurgical consultant and inventer of the economical and environmentally friendly process that yields very high rerturns AND power to run a plant. -VS a berthatutu type trasher trying his best for about 7 years to confuse the evidence with his "professional" [?] take on the play. What is this individuals professional mining related background anyway.

C] ANDRE DOUCHANE CEO of Starfield and former CEO of North American Palladium [a miner] -VS a tompelops who qualifications are limited to being a local ne'er-do-well. He too has majored in tales rather than truth. He needs to step up to the plate and give us his credentials.

D] SEYMOUR SCHULICH, Canadian Billionaire who holds 50 million shares of Starfield Resources Inc. AND only holds two other smaller [junior type] companies which are doing very well indeed VS the financial track record ANY OTHER of the same type or ilk as named above.

I am sure that everyone that reads the posts on this forum gets the point of what I am saying. Please read about the background of all the the leadership and then when the basher brigade tries to go to work playing for pennies, you will be able to laugh in their false faceS.

Best wishes to those with the best of intentions,
Jerry Francis
New Message
Please login to post a reply