Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Speaking of details

posted on Jul 03, 2008 04:01AM

Good morning folks,

You really have to do some DD on the rest of the people in and around Starfield Resources Inc. One of the first things any interested onlooker should do even before looking at what a company reportedly has, is to check the credentials of those involved in the company itself. The reputation, and expert qualifications of the board of directors and the consultants they use should be of paramount importance before considering anything else. In my previous post, I named two of the leaders of Starfield and two that are directly involved with the company. Once you are convinced about these men and women then you look at their vision for the company. That can be obtained from past news releases.

Sad to say, because the other forum did not discipline itself properly, many perp's [that's perpetrators] showed up under numerous aliases to go on a 7+ year campaign of posting what amounted to quasi half truths and outright fabrications. Shareholders that did not do their DD on a continual basis got swept up in what the fear mongers posted because many times there was no news forth-coming and people got tired of waiting and also fearful. I originally had a list of 36 people that owned Starfield. It went down to 6 but I am glad to see that several more have come back on board.

The stock was at one time 19 cents [US]. Obviously we are at a different level now but if someone wants to play stock price percentages with where we once were and where we are now may I suggest that we start from the 19 cent level first and work your way up from that point to the present as opposed to taking the high point and working your way down. LOL

I have much higher hopes for this forum than the other one BUT as Starfield slowly begins to achieve its goals and AGORACOM becomes more well known, we can surely expect the arrival of those types of players. They never beat on a dead horse but they certainly will try to beat on Starfield Resources because the company is in the running for the prize. If someone does not think that to be the case for Starfield, then obviously they should move on and if they don't your antennas should go up.

The very best to what we hope will become a very informative Starfield Resources bulletin board service here and of course

Jerry Francis

Jul 04, 2008 07:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply