Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free
Message: Re: I believe that the time has arrived for Starfield and

Good morning iii,

Of course the investor is resopnsible to do some research and what is on the website is a great start. There is enough info there from which they can learn about the company.

The company has sought out Agoracom as a medium for exposure and discussion.

As time goes by, I believe that many people that have been hurt in the financial market will flee to the commodities and to the metals arena. Growing companies like Starfield will be sought out. Yes yuo are right again when you say that Agoracom offers an opportunity to assist the forth-coming traffic.

With respect to your next paragraph, I should have made myself a little clearer. It is the pinch of salt from time to time I was making reference to. As for the strict rules that are in place, well, that is true but with regard to assays, sometimes CEO's can hold the results if they are part of a batch where some need to be reassayed. I guess you could say, 'tricks of the trade'. LOL.

Agoracom is better at weeding out the obvious pumpur/basher/ne'er-do-well that SH is.

Best wishes.

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply