Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Anyone else with me when it comes to management and directors taking down their options? I would also like to know what some of the directors do to get these options. You never hear of some of them being involved, let alone earning options!

In reading Seymour Schulich's book he mentions that one of the biggest things he looks at when it comes to doing DD on a company is how many shares the management and directors own. He states that without their butts being on the line it does not motivate them to push a project to success. I know Douchane and Schulich have a history together and that is why he is involved but, and I do mean but, everyone else does not have this history with Douchane and will not throw money at the project without proper ownership by management. Options mean squat! They need to own actual shares.

I am not just picking on Douchane, he has actually bought some, but the rest are sitting on a pile of options and will not take them down until there is action on the stock market, so they can sell into any kind of move up. I am looking at the directors of the company who really have nothing to do with the day to day business and are given a bunch of options for very little work. And management is making good dollars for their work in the SRU organization, so their is no excuse for them not to buy up some of their options. Take down some options people, put your money where your mouth is! We will not be taken serious until this happens.

As you can tell, I am like a dog after a bone when I see something that isn`t right. I like the project, I do like the management but even these guys can use a little direction from someone who is not within the company. What may be an oversight by them in fact can make them look pretty bad. I have been here for a very long time and have been buying as much as I could afford and seeing management not doing the same just drives me crazy, especially since most options are exercisable at much lower prices than what we have today.

New Message
Please login to post a reply