Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free
Message: NEWS - Starfield Resources Encounters 0.32g/t Pt, 2.10g/t Pd, 1.36% Cu and 0.92% Ni over 13.46m

Well, guess I was right with what the bashers would target on, must say good job there Andre! They took what you said and of course made a big statement about it. The fact that you were able to give the bashers more fuel to work with is unbelievable. The fact that the NR along with the poorly constructed website gives the bashers a much louder voice than any of us longs could hope to counter with. You give us nothing for information and expect people to stay long. Why should people hold shares in this company when the board and management hold none? If you keep this up I am sure we will see the stock back to 19 cents and doing a reverse split! Put some info on the website, get some 3d graphics going on the whole area. You have done all the surveys and UTEMs etc, put those results up, they show something is there, well why not share that with the market? Stop thinking like a major because we are not one and will never be one. If you truly want the share price to increase let the information flow. Like I said before, the old website had much more on it than the latest. I still have some of the survey results printed off but I want to see the rest of the property, show us where the Y Lake is and the North Zone and all the other parallel legs of this sulphide system, show us the results for the suspected kimberlites. It is our rights as shareholders to access the information that is being held by management. All I am asking for is transparency, we want the results, not just drill results, we want the results from all the surveys, the chip samples, indicator mineral results.......all the way down to the samples where the out house is sitting on! Show us all the 3D graphics of the ore bodies.

We all know that there is a room full of information at hand now why don't you do us a favour and share it with us?

New Message
Please login to post a reply