Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free
Message: Dated,but it looks like Nunavut is easing restrictions.....

Does anyone know if SRU has checked for any Uranium on the property, I mean, I think they are very close to where others have what looks to be a mine in the making, so I hope that they have not overlooked the potential of this metal being on the property? If they were to have uranium or for that matter pretty much any other type of mine on the property, they would be able to use the saleable acid to get the uranium or other metals out of the rock. We mustn't overlook the other areas that they have drilled this year, if the rock is different from the ore that is found where they have delineated to date, they may need the acid until such time Dr. Harris et al can figure out a better way to get the metals out(tweak the current system that they have developed). That is of course that there is enough metal in the ground to warrant production in another area of the property. By the looks of the geophysics done that is on their website, it looks like there could be another opportunity on the property. One also has to remember that what they are showing on their website is a look at approx 400 metres to ground level. It will not show the deeper stuff like what you see currently in the 119 and 119 extension. I am sure that more detailed geophysics have been done either on ground or down hole. Management decided that these areas warrant further work and have put a couple holes into the hot spots. I look forward to seeing what they come up with as it could show to the world that this is a mining district as these areas would most prob. be stand alone mines if they were to find anything in large enough quantities.

New Message
Please login to post a reply