Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

New Areas of Interest

posted on Mar 05, 2009 05:33AM

Am wondering is Agoracom could ask management what it is that makes them so excited about the other areas of the property? The results from drilling were not very encouraging so there must be something that is showing up in the geophysics that has them so hot to drill more in these areas? Does the geophysics show that there is something there and that they just missed it? Reason why I ask is that the results were not economical, nor did we get the results in a proper fashion which makes me question why? The market seems to agree with me on this as the SP has gone down further.

What concerns me most is money being spent on other areas of the property where it could be spent on the original claims that is the bread and butter of the project? Does the market look at this as management being "preoccupied" with something else taking their focus off of what this company is really about? Again, the market is a great indicator here. JV the diamond exploration, and give us reasons why the shift of focus has taken place. The NR does not go nearly far enough to explain why this is happening? What is it that you see in these areas that warrants this shift as well as much needed funds?

New Message
Please login to post a reply