Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

SRU's 'problems'. The management vs the market.

posted on Mar 16, 2009 07:07AM

Good morning fellow investors,

Granted I am not a professional in this business nor am I even a learned layman but it seems to me that SRU is in a 'holding pattern when IMO they should NOT be. Yes, it is true that the commodities in general and the metal markets in particular have suffered greatly BUT we are talking about Starfield Resources and NOT any old wanna be hopeful.

IMO, the key answer to the company progressing and our hopefully seeing a marked SP increase lies with the management and NOT the market. There is enough talent at the helm for them to put on their thinking caps and find a 'back door out' regarding the stagnation that is apparant to all concerned. My dad always said, "son if you can't skin a cat one way then look for another".

Look up the business background and experience of the BOD. It is exceptional. If it wasn't, then the likes of Seymour schulich would not have gotten involved in the first place. He AND others do see the value of the principal people and the project. So do we the common shareholders.

The market is the market for better or worse BUT creative thinking can often make the difference. If it is the complexity of world events that is the SOLE contributor or snag then so be it, BUT if Starfield is lagging someplace, then they have to move beyond the normal pattern of thinking and become progressive and aggressive. If anything can be done at this time, what or who then MIGHT BE the problem or obstruction that is preventing these solid men and women from going forward with some phase of this "MULTI-PRONGED" venture. They have to much going for them to stand by and be whipped or stalled by the outward 'happenings and events'. I make no apologies for this post but trust it was written respectfully and in good order.

Jerry Francis, 9 year SRU vet.

P. S. I hope that no one here interpreted the above post as being written by a crank or basher that wants to see everyone fired in SRU and lead a "revolt" [LOL] of sorts. No way my friends but I still had to say my piece.

New Message
Please login to post a reply