Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

I feel your concern outofafrica. I do feel that they owe us a NR on the metallurgical system and where it sits. This is the bread and butter of the project and without it the project is dead! I want to know if anything has been done to move it to the pilot plant stage, where does it sit? I did bring up the point about going after the other areas of the property and I was happy to receive the info from AD. If they do indeed have the 30 million tonnes and a resource for the low sulphide then I will be somewhat satisfied. I have reservations about spending money on other areas of the property and I do not think there would be anyone who does not have those same feelings. I do not like the SP and financing at 25 cents. Get the resource calculations done, give us a NR on it, explain to the market that the other deeper stuff will be drilled out in the future from underground, but explain again what they believe the 119, 119 extension looks like and what they think is there. They outright state that the resource could quadruple, well show the market why you think that. Give us the 3D graphics that show these zones. There is so much that they could be giving to the market but for one reason or another they do not do so?

As far as the diamonds and gold go, I am not too sure I agree with them, they obviously have a reason for doing so but to date they have not given a news release that really explains these zones. AD answered me that he thinks the Y Lake could be another Ferguson lake type ore body. Well the geophysics have been done(at least the preliminary ones). Tell the market what the readings say! Explain to us what you are really going after, there must be more to the geophysics that makes them excited about this area in order for them to put so much of this years small budget into it?

Another thing I have a problem with is the website. They need to use the website as a tool to sell this project to people. The one map of geophysics is nice but it does not show any of the deeper stuff like the 119 and 119 extension. This is where some nice 3D geophysics would help show what this project could be in time. Especially now when it looks like they may be getting sidetracked. This move may make sense to some but to many it doesn't and an explanation would go a long way IMO. But back to the website, PUT MORE INFO ON IT! The market requires info and I believe it is the job of the company to give us as much as they can. Enough with the secrecy, the market demands an open door policy where information flows! That is all we ask for!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply