Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

The share price

posted on Mar 27, 2009 11:26AM

Lanny,

I got three calls regarding our recent BB writings. One of them was not in total agreement with some parts of our recent posts but the others were.

I just do not see the finding of a solitary diamond, no matter how rare the occurrence, meaning that much with respect to what Starfield is about at this juncture. The reason I say that is because the season is not right for diamonds no matter what the girls say. LOL. If the surrounding diamond companies really thought it was such a big deal then why haven't they contacted the company past the initial telephone congradulations they offered to AD. If they are interested in doing a J/V and Starfield is moving in that direction then that is different. Also some of the companies in that area are not doing that well. I mentioned to the folks that called what you and Tommy had been talking about regarding the company showing any interest in those diamonds and the gold. Lanny, at this pont in time, I still believe that they should go for the part of the venture that would offer the best and or 'quickest' shot at getting us a cash return. A buyout sounds nice depending on the terms.

Take care,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply