Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free
Message: V.P of Exploration Gets Technical on the Ferguson Lake Project

I think they would be talking about the main zone. They know by the geophysics and with the limited drilling of the 119 and 119 extension that there is a large ore body there and could add to the tonnage substantially. They could also be talking about the Y Lake area but I don't know if they really have a grasp on what's there yet. By the sounds of it, they really do think there is something worthwhile drilling but only time will tell if it was a good move or if it wastes a year and millions of dollars.

Douchane had said that they prefer to drill the deeper 119 & 119 extension from underground because of how deep the ore body is. This makes sense to me, although I don't know how much near surface there is in the west zone that could be upgraded? If they do in fact have the 30 million tonnes I hope that they quickly move this to a production decision. If they do not find anything it will be a setback for this company and will further dilute an already large float.

I know that some have liked the exploration outline that the company released but there was very little within that presentation that hadn't been announced. I still feel that they are holding back a lot of information that they could be giving us and I will not let them off the hook that easily.

New Message
Please login to post a reply