Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Great post Tom!

I fully agree with you on the mindset of management, they do seem to be lost in the past. They have access to a technology that could change the mining world and yet they are not doing much with it. I worked in the oilfield for quite some time and this way of thinking is prevalent there as well. "We have done it this way for a hundred years, so we will continue to do it for a hundred more!" Get with it management, time is running out and shareholders are starting to look at other projects that have a share price that is going up. How long will Seymour Shuclich sit idly by and watch money being made everywhere else but here? I know I have had about enough and am looking at selling my full position if something doesn't happen soon. Seymour has a lot of money tied up here and I don't see him sticking around, even if he and AD are good friends, money is money. I will not be surprised on bit to see him selling soon.

Those are my thoughts and to say the least I am not impressed with this "high powered, well connected, very well paid and over optioned" management, I expected more out of a person with AD's background, it has been nothing more than disappointment!

Anyone have any other stocks worth looking at?

New Message
Please login to post a reply