Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

SRU-NVR

posted on Jun 24, 2009 02:04PM

With today's announcement I think it would be beneficial to get word from Seymour Schulich on his thoughts of this transaction. He is the majority shareholder and is so respected within the industry that his take on this would calm some who are worried. I would imagine that he gave his OK to the deal or it would not be going through, he holds that many shares! lol

Personally I have gone through Nevoro's, Beartooth's and Kria's websites and it does look good, if not for the PGM's then most definitely for the ni, cu, co and especially the chromium which they have 50 million tonnes at 22%. If they can fast track the chromium they could use the funds to further drill and develop Ferguson Lake and the other promising properties around the Stillwater mine.

I guess what I would like to see from the company is a new time frame with the new properties taken into account. Which is going to be developed first, second, third etc.

New Message
Please login to post a reply