Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Yes, no selling is a good sign, but I have to wonder what his time lines are for the stock. I do not want to have to hold this stock for another five years. I know he had wanted over ten bucks a share at one point but what about now? What's he think of this Nevoro take over? Being an insider he has to be careful of what he says, and he would know a lot more of what is really going on with the company than any of us so the fact that he hasn't sold means quite a bit. But at the same time he has been buying his other stocks and their SP has gone up because of it, he holds that much clout! I look at this stock and I see them spinning their wheels and not getting very far. They will not put out the information that will move the stock and that is a good reason for why we are stuck in this range IMO.

So many questions with so very little answers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply