Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Outofafrica,

most probably you have more insight into that particular process than I have. Maybe my concerns are not justified. You may safely disregard them.

SMS Siemag's technology is not proven yet. Their plant in Alabama is under construction. However as you say they already have (or claim to have) a mini plant and a pilot plant.

Anyway. This is not a process engineering forum. It is a stock market forum. The reason why I am posting here is because I heard about that interesting process at a conference in Brazil and did some research. If Starfield has a chance to get it working and demand for base metals returns to pre-crisis levels their stock might sky-rocket.

Bad thing about Starfield seems to be that they have recently lost focus and started some side activities; I had strongly preferred to invest in Ferguson Lake only.

Regards

Hydro

New Message
Please login to post a reply