Welcome to the Starfield Resources Disucssion Forum

The Company has three main projects: a PGE project in Montana's Stillwater District; a copper project in California's historic Moonlight Copper Mining District; and a nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE project in Ferguson Lake, Nunavut.

Free

Thanks Lanny

I 1st purchased SRU in 2003, sold and have recently acquired more holdings.

Are there alot of companies in the exploration stage with similar value? If so what are their stock prices at? I think that is an important question to ask because if they are similar then we can partially blame management ultimately though they want to see the stock price rise too I would think. Could you make the case that the Ferguson Lake Project is behind in schedule, which I think can be attributed to the economy, but that Starfield has been strengthened by its stillwater acquisition in that it provides a few more options to the management team regarding hydromet testing and cash flow?

I see potential for the stock price to increase significantly based on news in the following areas.

- increase in qualified resources at Ferguson Lake (Increases valuation)

- confirmed diamond deposit (stock buzz and possible cash flow stream)

- proven hydromet process (mining viability)

Of course any significant news would be appreciated. I encourage any comments from the forum as these are only speculative opinions and I would like to know if others agree or disagree.

regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply