Welcome To The Statmon Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

posted on Mar 07, 2010 10:00AM

Why in God's name would someone spend so much time on a penny stock board when they've publically stated they've sold their position and moved on? How many time do you have to tell us you've sold and moved on... only to have you come back and state the same BS gripe over and over again? Don't you have a hobby, family, or friends? How about reading a good book, or taking a long walk. What about a dating service, like those it's just lunch things?

Do you really need to tell us again how we're all in breach of the law by blabbing about some big secret deal? Do you really think the authorities are following a penny stock board like this? I'm sure there's no other Bernie Madoff crooks running around swindling the masses, or no other unregulated credit swap markets that can crash the world economy again! Yes, the men in blue are hot on our trail. After all we have been using our exceptional boiler room skills to pump this thing from $.25 all the way to.... oh $.22. Give me break.

We're all long termers here who beleive in the fundamentals of this company and it's future potential. You on the other hand sound like either a disgrunteld former employee, or someone who really needs a new hobby. Either way, I've said my peace and wish you well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply