Oct 21, 2009 12:57PM

Oct 21, 2009 01:21PM

Oct 21, 2009 01:27PM

Oct 21, 2009 01:28PM

Oct 21, 2009 01:31PM

Oct 21, 2009 01:40PM

Oct 21, 2009 01:45PM

Oct 21, 2009 05:18PM

klaus that's great...that's exactly what i'd like to see happen here...we all make some cash...whatever amount trading our stories. I fully plan to make on a couple of your mentions. It makes it more fun. I watch charts and scan sites from market open to close and this helps break the periods when everything starts to go bland. Don't need a big crowd here but a few more to mix ideas and get the juices rolling. When people make something, then serious research and everything that goes along with it happens.Half a dozen or so, trustworthy people can generate alot. Don't want it to be all our calls but so far so good...

tko looked good today...almost got there........nsu had an upgrade so ran...but I think I'll wait for a new pos. now...so on the sidelines on that......added swy and will on each pull now....over time i fully expect a run at 1...so i will remain loaded to the teeth.........the pump and dump will come......

Mpv...that's not a huge trader...it's a buyout or become a mine play...like I ment. before I'll own it until either one comes. the diamonds are in the ground and someone wants them....

New Message
Please login to post a reply