Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: Been awhile.

in response to by
posted on Oct 30, 2009 10:35AM

Ryan...your story isn't a new one for fresh investors with lots of exuberance when they get into the market, throwing money at a story without understanding the fundamentals, ie cash, os shares, cash flow if any,deposits, explorer or producer etc etc etc....

I do hope you have read the Stock Synergy hub profile so you understand the concept of garnering help on this board...just so the understanding is out front.

Your stocks without knowing a thing about why they spiked, but can surely visualize that it was speculation that drove the spike and the story or results never came to fruition.Very typical with microcaps and alot of people get caught up in that so don't blame yourself, just learn from the experience.It is possible in several of those you have some more downside but ultimately, unless those drill results were all that they had going for them, they may possibly, eventually, come back to test the broken uptrend line or test that gap area. If the story is done they may stay down for awhile....if the drill results say were on just one or two holes and there are more areas to drill then maybe sooner....so you'll have to determine what the co. is all about going forward. You may get battered by tax loss selling so if you can handle that then depending on your cost which I take it is much higher and depending on if you are Canadian...you may want to take the tax loss on them and if you still believe in them buy them back after a 30 periord...if not then you may have to have some patience......anyhow guess the decision is in your hands, but make sure the co. has what it takes to survivelike cash. If financings are needed then survival may come into play. You said this was a JV, which tells me there could be more to the companies then just these failed drill holes?????....btw are these diamond plays?... thought I saw something about that......

New Message
Please login to post a reply