Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Thanks Ed...pass the brew please...

Hey nothing like the company of your buddy... I lost my pooch after 17 years and haven't replaced him yet. Had a few good dogs thru the years but this last one, we had a special relationship, crazy, like he knew exactly what I was thinking....He wasn't a big dog, kinda mid sized, cream and white colour. So many people asked if they could breed him even though I kinda ruined his stud days when i first got him...lol...but he was so good with kids, people just liked him. We saved him from certain extinction at the pound...he was a tiny fart. Walked into the pound and there were many cages of dogs of all sizes. I got to this cage full of big dogs jumping at the screen when I came by, and here in the back ground was this little tiny cream and white dog, kinda just sitting upright staring out wondering what the heck he ws doing in there. His paws were kinda kneeding up and down like a cat would. I walked away and sent my wife over a couple hours later. She picked the same one. Had to wait a few days for the adoption and sat out in a cold windy lot 2 hours before the place opend to make sure we got him since it was first come first serve basis. So we got him. I called him the millonare dollar dog until I named him because he cost me a fortune to get rid of the worms. etc that he picked up in the pound...but all worth it. I named him Scamper because he used to scamper around from corner to corner in the yard. Never saw a mid sized dog that liked to run like that. As he got older I cut it to Scamp since he didn't cover all that ground anymore at least with any speed. Great friend indeed.... Well that's my Friday afternoon tavern story.

New Message
Please login to post a reply