Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hi Chris - been having a rough time of late. Total hard drive crash - couldn't even reformat. Had to run out to Futile Shop to buy a new laptop & spend 2 hours on the phone to Sympatico tech support to get on line. Lost all my Interactive Broker settings, bookmarks, and everything else. Trying to learn Windows 7, wierd things happening that I don't understand, whine, whine, whine, etc.

Don't know how I got to be treasurer - is there any money in that?

Re - Denison - unfortunately I own some. Real interesting that after lousy earnings and multiple downgrades, it refuses to go down any more and is still holding support. Makes me think the bad news is priced in, so I'm holding for now.

Re money making ideas - if someone offers you a gold maple leaf coin for $50, buy it - lol. I wonder if that guy in the video would have reneged if anyone took his offer.

Acutally, I'm sticking with my mushroom strategy - buy a large number of penny stocks (mostly in the PM area) and harvest the ones that pop up.

Today's buys - TWD @ .08, ATI @ .33, LO @ .13, SHC @ .03.

Today's sells - PTX @ .19, INM @ .17, CKG @ 5.39, SMR @ .32 (all Venture stocks)

All small / partial positions, but they add up. I'm hoping this will work big time between mid Dec & mid Jan.

New Message
Please login to post a reply