Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Oh my....I never realized I got promoted. Oh happy days. I guess it must be my new look....they do say a power suit can do wonders for a girl's career.

On a more serious note, the Aden Sisters put out their monthly Newsletter and of course are very bullish on gold. Feel gold has a lot of catch up to do. For example, so far this year Dow Industrials up 56% since March lows, silver is up 71% from January low, the HUI gold share index gained 83% and oil is up 138%. Copper has gained 132% while gold is "only" up 36% from its January low. While gold's rise has been good not as good as the others and this contributes to Aden's view that gold has further upside.

Found their interest rate/bond analysis very interesting. Said bond investors should sell or lighten up. This would be a strong recommendation of their's IF the 30 year yield surges above 4.6% as "it would signal a mega change that only happens every couple of decades. It would be a red flag that bond prices would plunge for years to come. Key again which they can't stress enough is to watch the key 4.6% level.

Hope not much happens tomorrow as I am mostly out of pocket.......without access to laptop or internet. Let's just hope my "pockets" don't get emptied out in the meantime until I am able once again to join civilization.

To all.....good night!

New Message
Please login to post a reply