Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Link for Don Coxe's call to his institutional followers

Link for Don Coxe's call to his institutional followers

posted on Nov 21, 2009 03:02PM

Hey friends.....I posted this on Peter's blog but wanted to make sure you saw it so am posting it here too....hope you don't mind. I mentioned having snacks in the note I left on Peter's blog but on this one given the earlier subject matter, you folks should probably tap into a beer as you listen. Let me know what you think.

Kermit says....hoping to see GREEN next week!

I am posting below the link for Don Coxe’s Friday call for his instituational investors. Someone asked Peter about natural gas on the Grandich and George call and Don speaks quite a bit to that as well including the fact that natural gas is now distorting oil company reserve numbers. He also talks about commodities relative to S&P and outlook for agricultural stocks which had a great run this week. It runs about 30 minutes so you may want to have a snack close by. (For those who listen that is NOT my phone ringing in the background so don’t get perturbed at me! lol a/k/a ha ha)

http://events.startcast.com/events6/122/C0018/Event.aspx

Ps. One other thing. Investors Business Daily said today (Saturday) that fertilizer stocks led the market Friday capping a week that saw an analyst upgrade. They specfically mentioned several stocks including TRA, CF, AGU, CGA, MOS (which had a 15% gain), IPI and POT. Potash is benefiting from drought in China, monsoons in India, corn prices above $4 and us farmers that are "packing on potash right now after not buying any last year." (Scoytia anayst Sam Kanes)

New Message
Please login to post a reply