Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: neng

in response to by
posted on Nov 23, 2009 10:51PM

If no one enetered this play, you'll remember I ment. this and eght back on Peter's board and more recently here a number of times...they were both around the .70 level and I said that I thought they would run these over a buck to save from delisting....they offered a number of runs and profits until they were finally held over a buck.....these i believe are in areas that they will most likely be taken out eventually....the reason I ment. this is the run on neng...this stock has cash...low os shares and is going to soon ramp up profits as is eght........the .high vol, break looked to hold so we'll see where it goes....but back to the topic.....I posted a number of times over the last several weeks the accumulation that was taking place especially on neng, smaller on eght...but eventually I expect the same type of run for eght...sooner or later....so keep it as a watch for a break in the future.......I hold core in both stocks......but if it breaks similar to neng it was a fairly easy catch to buy so waiting may be better for most imo

New Message
Please login to post a reply