Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Susan,,,your're the only frog in our life...lol.....and our favourite. I saw you mentiond the Synergy board To Ed...you also had someone else ask you about it so I replied to him but it was directed to you....btw[ Ruel]...not [Rheul]....anyhow not sure what to make of Ed...he started a number of arguments and continously put people down, which eventually led to my leaving in disgust for the most part. Also what he said in his last post to the others on the board was way out of line and nobody should have to put up with that type of talk. All I''m saying is, if he cannot respect others then he should not expect any respect in return. What goes around comes around. Nobody should come to this board imo if they cannot be progressive and engage in civilized exchanges to bring the creativity, ideas and the best side out of their fellow posters. We're here to have some fun and enjoy exchanging our thoughts and ideas and hopefully prosper in more ways then just monetarily as we get to know and trust one another. There's a mixture here, and if some are less experienced then others then we should be fine with helping and developing everyone to see if this hub can merge it all into some fine winners along the way. We've already had some of those especially lately and there should be more as the market offers them up to us.Just being a team that can sniff them out and track them until they're ripe for a break, well that's fun in my book. So personally if a guy like Ed has something to offer and can adhere to the platform that the Synergy hub was formed on, then I'm fine with him. If he can't, then may as well stay away because we need opened mined progressive thinking and not have it surpressed by someone who considers himself above everyone. Respect is earned and should not be expected. If you get a newer guy enjoying research for instance, well he may not be able to discuss charts or macro events, but he may just be able to ferret out the next big winner and share that with us.....anyhow that's my take , only out to enjoy the hub and the politics unless it's a progressive discussion should be left at the door. So if he reads this and comes aboard, then we should have a resonable expectation that we can all get along, no matter what the persons experience[ we all had to start somewhere] and conversly if he reads this and doesn't come aboard then we know it wouldn't have worked out annnnd...lol.... if he doesn't read this then he had no intention of trying the hub and thus we already know what he thinks of us...haha....

New Message
Please login to post a reply