Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Tom

posted on Dec 05, 2009 05:55PM

looks like gvcm trying to repair it's breakdown...really is still reasonably neutral and retesting a breakdown on the weekly......I'd like to see this start to trade out of the current range back above .60....if we see that, it may try on ,72 area and then retest .60....if it can manage this then we may have a good target to test 1.50 and then higher.....current strong support .45other than that .53.....so i'd say if this moves above poss. this coming week there's a play there....if not buy the dips until it comes up.......I like to see the weekly start to conform to the retest but it needs that move to test .72,,,,amd .60 to become support. The .72 will be res...and if we ever see it move thru then taking a fast position would be smart imo.....anyways...not bad and if it regains the ut then i'll be there with you..........the cons. is lengthy and if the co. has no issues this could be a real good one....if it moves thru .60 I'll try a positon myself....WATCH THE VOLUME and the range which is narrowing...be nice to see .54 hold now

New Message
Please login to post a reply