Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

klaus

posted on Dec 16, 2009 02:45PM

klaus if you blow up that chart...and draw the ut line you will see although it shows a break on the weekly in the fall ..so it only retested the lt uptrend line....it tested and and then failed...that is why you have lower highs on the weekly until this week where it is bouncing again.....so now if the bottom holds , using extended lines we can see that a tri. most likely will be formed if this cons.and poss. a breakout from there.....needs to get thru .71...then .80 for a retest of 1...if you extend the dt line on the weekly off the two candles at the top with showing shadows ...that is your challange to get thru...the rise today is signaling I believe sideways cons and that the bottom is in....so see more cons..maybe jan will be the time...so what looks like a break really isn;t a clear break until the upper line gets trashed...apex of those 2 lines ut and dt currently at .71 area................. this weeks action,I think took the threat of that small H&s on the weekly by putting in a higher right shoulder signalling like I ment. sideways cons and a poss. bottom......as it gets closer to break on the lt chart it has too be watched to make sure it breaks and doesn;t start to follow the line down.....to me it will most likley, if it doesn;t continue up for whatever reason will begin to form a tri. which it will eventually break from......re tic/v

Took another look because at first glance it looks like a break on the weekly but really isn't when the upper line is extended...

New Message
Please login to post a reply