Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: T.FCO

in response to by
posted on Dec 16, 2009 05:15PM

since the rs there's really not alot of history in the recent reverse split area lets look a the negative aspect first.....it's kinda like being in uncharted territory...I'll say that it's a support now and a further break down would most likely retest the 1.44 area, but keep in mind there is more minor supports in beween.......now it may bounce back to or up to 2 first......trade back over 2 then it may go forth to new highs........but 2 is now res.....soooooo lets look at worse case..."wish " senarios...that may not be believable.....unless say a neg, igniter is introduced such as dilution...uggh...btw if that daily put in a right shoulder then you might say a target of 1.25 could be forcasted which lines up with a 50 percent retrace target listed below.....

Facts......it traded last at approx .20 low so support may well indeed be 1.40 [7x,20]

Fact........52 week low .10 so 7x.10 is .70 worse case senario...and this is poss. if say dilution enters into the picture which is not factored into the current price...............

you could also throw up a fib chart and since anything is possible depending on what type of financing/dilution takes place and you get targets of 1.50, 1.27 and 1

Now to look way back on history of the stock one could be more positive imo....this retrace is the start of a sideways cons [flag building] that will range between here and the high.... for awhile. most likely several months[good news overides charts].....and then on to a multi month rise to test 5 +......

So which one will happen..too soon yet but if a retest of the 1.44 area happens imo it's pointing to the first senario...and may never get to the worse case senario.

Anyhow currently 2 res and needs to take that out again and a breach may be a sign that a flag is building

I looked at a P&F chart that has .70 as a target....now this chart changes with stock movement so not totally dependable....and target can change as bullish buying enters into the picture.

If they do financing with little dilution then that would help...anyhow take your pick, i tried to cover the bases and if anyone has other suggestions then I'm all ears because I want to buy more also....but waiting to see the light as they say....no target is negative imo as we are heading to make a mine here on a product that is increasingly becoming more popular for use in the auto business in particular....so to me it's all about getting a good buy opp.....I ONLY HOPE IT GETS TEMPORARILY NEGATIVE SENARIOS HAPENNING BECAUSE THE LIGHT SEEMS TO BE VISABLE AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL ON THIS ONE FUNDAMENTALLY SPEAKING.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply