Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Chris - Regarding Seth-Ed-Edward Keegan, I'm sticking to my previous diagnosis - the guy needs psychiatric help. Used to be called inferiority complex, the newer, nicer term is low self-esteem. They feel inferior, so they have to tear down others and pump themselves up. It's kind of sad, really.

Ryan - Regarding KMK - I have to agree with Chris regarding the news. No one really knows what this means for the stock price - we'll find out tomorrow, I guess. Just in general terms, bad news is often brought out Friday after the close, and good news tends to come out Monday morning before the open.

I've been out for a while. I tried to get back in a month ago on the morning that Peter bought more. It traded at my limit order price (1.76), but I didn't get a fill and it ran up quickly. These things happen. I don't like to chase, so I've been out of it ever since. Still, I did well actively trading it - I've already made the $3+ that it's supposed to get taken out at.

This is just a wild guess, but I suspect it will get taken out, but much later than most people expect. That's not necessarily bad - if the PM sector stays hot, it could run up during that time. Remember, when it was trading at 1.20, the takeout price was supposed to be 2. Perhaps a year from now it will be trading at 5 with a takeout at 7. Point is, nowbody really knows.

New Message
Please login to post a reply