Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hey

posted on Dec 21, 2009 11:48PM

Hey,

This is my first post here, although I've been reading some of your posts for a while now and find them very useful, so thanks to everyone who posts on this board!

I'm fairly new at investing/trading; been doing it for a bit more than a year now but look forward to contributing like some of you'll. Still at university and have a lot to learn, but Peter's blog and this Synergy board has helped a lot.

Okay now that short introduction is over haha, I've been pretty interested in silver and some of your thoughts on it. I've been following a particular stock, Golden Minerals (T.AUM and GDMN in the US) for a while now and I think for anyone interested in a silver play (not meant for trading, less than 4 million shares outstanding!) for the long run, this might be a could contender. They recently released some results that seem pretty spectacular imo http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=113158&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1367553&highlight=

They've also recently applied to list its common stock on the NYSE Amex, which should hopefully provide a good boost to the share price.

Hopefully some of you find this helpful.

Have a great night.

New Message
Please login to post a reply