Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

P Grandich's Holistic Investment post - thoughts?

posted on Dec 30, 2009 09:45PM

Peter Grandich, who many of us on this board respect if for nothing else his investing acumen, has posted on "holistic investing" based on his belief that Islam will far outnumber Christianity in the upcoming years. Below is an excerpt. What I did not get a good feel for was what this would mean for us from an investing perspective. How would this change the way we should be looking at things? (I am stressed enough trying to figure out what to do about the possibility of super-inflation). So I am hoping that Peter tells us investment ideas given what he view as the new reality. Does anyone have a "take" on this as to what this means as for our investments? Thanks!

"While much of America’s media has spent significant attention discussing the potential change in the world’s climate, it has devoted little attention on a change that, unlike global warming, will leave little room for debate on the reality of it. It is slowly becoming apparent to the collective American consciousness that the Judeo-Christian society, which built and maintained America’s way of life for its first 200 years or so, is now being challenged, if not already partially-dismantled. The compelling reality is that the American investing public does not fully-realize the true extent of how far the world as a whole is moving away from this way of life. There are those who believe that by 2040, the Islamic religion and Islamic way-of-life will have taken hold of the world simply due to immigration and the high rate of reproduction by Muslims and the very low rate of reproduction of the European, Asian and American societies. This “jihad” will not be violent but rather simply be a matter of numbers. I truly believe that these facts will come to bear and the vast majority of Americans will be caught off-guard, just like they were for the most-recent financial crisis of this 21st century."

New Message
Please login to post a reply