Jan 08, 2010 09:10AM

Jan 08, 2010 09:12AM

Jan 08, 2010 09:14AM

Jan 08, 2010 09:21AM

kim
Jan 08, 2010 09:23AM

Jan 08, 2010 09:30AM

Jan 08, 2010 11:46AM

well that would be logical if they actually closed at any of those points but they did not....but similar logic is they ran to those levels and failed....so you have res. point...once thru...logically you have support if the stocks is going along normally with no...ie market failures, bad news, manipulation...etc.....they are also targets of trianges, measured moves out of cups etc.......in this case we moved out of a tri...so if it's not a headfake or hit by a market turn...then you have to go with what should happen....a test of the top of the tri. first and then a measured move if it continues bullish...There are other ways to watch for support...you also have to be in tune with your chart...ie daily chart moves thru res...that doesn't mean you have cleared res until you close over res. in that daily time frame....same with weekly, mthly etc....there are times I do not give exact penny but more what I think needs to be taken out to progress,,,,ie.....in this case...54 is act. res...that is why we closed at .53....could not do res....so i say .55 so we have a clear breach to be safer on the play, ...so a close above .54 will make it support until a close below.....all you can do is call what you see and interput what might be the story.....if we knew for sure...then we'd be filthy rich along time ago........any ta is always trumped by new/ momo runs/ fundamentals....one way or the other...charts are a story and can be relied on until something changes the situation... Anyhow once that .58 is out then it should move higher...if not it needs to retest somewhere and logically that needs to be determined by considering older res. areas turned support or ut or dt lines from the tri.......I hope I explained this okay, i'm not a teacher that's for sure

Jan 08, 2010 01:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply