Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

gnbt 3rd pump nr

posted on Jan 08, 2010 09:27AM

Generex: a Year in Review; Setting the Stage for a Year of Progress (Part Three)

• In order to understand the magnitude of successfully delivering a protein-based molecule through an other-than-injectable delivery method, all one has to do is look at the billions of dollars that have been spent by some of the world's largest pharmaceutical giants in failed efforts for delivering insulin through the lungs. And here is our Company, which stands on the verge of succeeding in not only accomplishing this task but, also accomplishing it without entering the pulmonary system and at a fraction of the cost of even one of the failed efforts by big pharma. Should Generex obtain FDA approval for Generex Oral-lyn(TM), it will enter the multibillion dollar market for diabetes treatment in the U.S. and it will also have the key to replicating this delivery for a broad based group of similar drug therapies for a variety of illnesses. Indeed, a complete success down the road would be the approval of the delivery system itself, enabling Generex to partner with other drug companies to extend the patent lives of their drugs through a less invasive delivery method. In each case, there would be the potential for large royalty streams on proven drugs for years to come.

Taking this one step further, if Generex were to become a large revenue generating company through the success of Generex Oral-lyn(TM), and its delivery method was also validated by use with other drug therapies, it would be then be possible for Generex to create a host of "super generic" drugs using its proprietary RapidMist(TM) drug delivery method and needing only to demonstrate bioequivalence, opening further multibillion dollar opportunities. Now of course this would be down the road a ways and a good many things would need to go in our favor for this to become a reality. However, it is not inconceivable that a multibillion dollar broad based drug company can grow out of our small and relatively unknown Company.

I chose to be the Chief Scientific Advisor to Generex because of the vast potential I see for the technologies and science possessed by this Company. People have called me "The Grandfather of the Industry" or "The Sage of Biotech" but in the end, I am just a researcher and an entrepreneur at heart. I see Generex as an opportunity for me to stay on the biotechnology rollercoaster which I love and ride it to a multibillion dollar success as everyone at the Company works diligently to have a positive impact on the lives of people with diabetes, cancers, influenzas or the many other diseases we may address down the road.

New Message
Please login to post a reply