Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

thx for that news. I honestly hadnt seen it and probably should have looked back further. Certainly wish i had those warrents and i can see them being cashed in jan 23 as we are far higher. But to be honest Brent and HRA have this recomendation going and i dont want to miss the up tick. They both also picked mirisol which jumped 100% in one day on good drills.

In the end im buying it because brent sees a "home run" possability in it as well as HRA have been avid about it since .90 which i really should have clued in on. I took todays dip as an opertunity for better or worse and if this is a home run getting in at 1.16 or 1.00 has little berring. And ill take two geologist and an accountants advice over mine any day lol.

the reason i pulled the trigger today as well was because i think this hit that we took today will be short lived. By no means am i a tech analyst but i think we put in a triple bottom on gold late in the day at 1125 and the asian market will help us out over night. in the tsx case we needed a pull back so im not worried for going lower tomorrow and on.

thanks again for the news, if it does pull back on the 23rd ill be doubling up but i figure im risking gains not being in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply